cm-10.2-20131028-unofficial
Kernel: 3.0.101 based on cyanogenMod + some humberos commits; Recovery: CwM; Features: TabletUI, Halo, YouTube works, hd video playback;
default kernel - no usb otg and OC 1.4 GHz, but no problem with Access Points
Changes: new cyanogenMod and sgt7 commits

download:

GAPPS :

gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip

 rom :

Kernels:

3.0.101 based on cyanogenMod + some humberos commits; Recovery: CwM; Features: working AP

Yandex: p1; p1nl
 

3.0.101 based on cyanogenMod + some humberos commits; Recovery: CwM; Features: USB OTG, OC 1.4 GHz

Yandex: p1; p1nl

if you have problem with status bar. For the fix install this :

  SystemUI.apk

4 Comments

  1. HI, recently my galaxy tab P1000 upgraded to this version..
    and I already follow your instruction. But I got some problem :

    1. My Camera not working
    2. My wi-fi has poor connection, before i upgrade to this version. It has no problem and running well.
    3. My network connection seems has a problem too. same problem with my wifi. poor connection. I can't connect to internet, even i already got 3G / H connection.

    This is my specs :
    Model : GT-P1000
    Baseband : P1000XXJPZ

    How can i fix those problem? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Download the kernel u want

    2) Boot into recovery mode by pressing power+select+volume up bottons

    3) Flash the zip and then Reboot

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post